half time

half time

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happenings

Hope everyone is well.  I know that I haven't been very active in blogging recently but PABS as well as myself ave been very busy.  Another football season has come and gone and this year's Thanksgiving Game was home.  The weather was definitely different from last year.  We had SNOW!!!.  The snow came at the start of the game and got heavy right at half time.  The pics of the band are awesome.  They will be posted in a few.

On to new business.  This Saturday is Winterfest.  Come out and watch the parade and then visit the school after for some fun things to do and see.  The Elementary Winter concert will take place and Santa and Mrs. Claus will also be there.  PABS will be selling candles and shirts this year also as well as hockey tickets for the Devils game on the 8th.

The marching band, color guard and the middle school cheerleaders will be performing at the Sun Center during the Trenton Devils game against the Elmira Jackals on December 8th.  Tickets are still available through myself and Dr. Scott.  They are $12 a ticket.  Please come out and support the performing arts.

The Winter concert will be taking place on December 16th in the auditorium.  We now have a chorus director and as soon as I can get more info, I will post a profile.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I will talk to everyone soon.

Marilee

No comments:

Post a Comment